top of page

Auto-stigma

A while ago I participated in a series of meetings, the theme of which was: self-stigma. Stigma is the prejudice society has towards mentally ill, and especially shy people. But shy people are part of society, and as such, they have prejudices against mentally ill people, that is, against themselves!!! I believe that of all the problems we have, 5% are real problems, and the remaining 95% are due to self-stigma (to put it bluntly, we take the nonsense that others tell us as it). When we realize that we are people just like everyone else, things get a lot better!


Recent Posts

See All

Lecture 1 - My Personal Story

This is a lecture I gave to my club’s members: Hello friends, First of all, I want to ask your forgiveness if I use notes: - Firstly, I don't really have the experience of public speaking, which requi

How to be a good student?

This is a lecture I gave to my club’s members: Hello friends, First of all, I want to ask your forgiveness if I use notes: - Firstly, I don't really have the experience of public speaking, which requi

Being a prince is really no picnic!

I was sent a text on WhatsApp that made me laugh a lot. I sent it to friends. They loved it too. After that, I sent one of these friends a serious reaction to what the text implied. Below is the text

bottom of page